Nobody plans for a heart break when going into a relationship. Every one wants a happy forever after.
Sadly, heartbreak happens when we least expected and it hurts to see one’s beloved say goodbye. Well it’s OK to cry, you can’t stay crying, you have to move on.
- Accept that it has happened.
- Missing them is normal, feel free to delete any memories, pictures taken together and text exchanged, if it will help you heal faster.
- Allow yourself feel the hurt, cry if you have too, you once shared something great and lovely, don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Learn valuable lessons from it.
- Don’t rush into a new relationship immediately, you need your space to put yourself in order.
It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday, makes you feel unwanted today.
Expect people to change, either for the good or the worst.
Always Factor these as you deal with people.
Else you just kill yourself of depression.
If you want to live an effective life, you should always incorporate these ; as people are inconsistent and ever changing.
Your spouse, certificate, parents, best friends etc will let you down but Jesus won’t. Ps27:10
The Bible clearly states it, cursed is the man who puts his trust in men. Jer 17:5